The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago??
Ten year ago I was finishing my sophomore year of high school. I may have been on or preparing for an EYO (Etowah Youth Orchestra) trip to NYC. I popped a lung on that trip running through the ATL airport with a cello strapped to my back. I didn't know that's what happened at the time, but I figured it out later. Also, I got food poisoning from the McDonalds by Madison Square Garden. We got to see Les Miserables, though. That was fun.
2. What are five things on my to do list for today?
Eh, my days aren't that exciting, so here's stuff I want to do this weekend -
- Paint my toenails
- Clean the bathroom and bedroom
- Clean out the litter boxes
- Go to the beach
- Finish my baby gift for the Scuderis.
3. What are snacks I enjoy?
- Land o Lakes Co-jack cheese squares. Well, they're more like rectangles.
- Those little after dinner mints? I love those.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- The obvious boring stuff like paying off student loans and credit card debt.
- Give boatloads of money to my favorite poor-assed Charleston-based musicians (Jump, Cary Ann Hearst, the Films). Get them all tour busses. Give the Bivins brothers lots of money to make beautiful things.
- Buy a marimba and xylophone and vibraphone and glockenspiel. Also a piano.
- Open a kickass music venue/record store/coffeshop/comic book store. Some combination of those, anyways.
- Gadsden, AL
- Glencoe, AL (a "suburb" of Gadsden)
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Birmingham, AL (actually Vestavia Hills, but same difference)
- Jacksonville, FL
- Second-worst candy store employee ever
- Cellist in a string quartet
- Music librarian
- Office assistant at an apartment complex
- Know-it-all Intern at a concert venue
- Data entry for a stroke study
- Front office at an OB/GYN office
- Queen of medical records
- Community Literacy Coordinator
- Oh and I worked at PetSmart for one day. Once.
Um, most of the people that read this have been tagged already. So if you haven't done it yet, I tag you. J'accuse! Or, um, you know. Not.