Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Vacation time to get away!


I'm back from my long weekend in Flagler Beach. I had an amazing time. The weather was gorgeous. The beach was beautiful and practically empty. I even built my first sand castle! It made a valiant stand against the incoming tide, but nonetheless it eventually fell to its watery enemy. We had Thai food, ice cream, cannolis, fish 'n' chips, margaritas. Found a nice used bookstore and picked up some Nick Hornby books. It was practically perfect. I didn't want to come back. But here I am. *sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice picture, very Harlot like.

I am so happy ya'll had a great time, its nice to get away for a few days. Even nicer to get away from all those cats that use your front porch like its the Red Light District.

Talk at you soon!