Monday, October 8, 2007

New stuff!

On a whim, I took the Felted Baglet class at the LYS Saturday morning. It was a lot of fun, and now I have an adorable felted bag(let)!


It's made from Brown Sheep Nature Spun Worsted in Roasted Coffee, with some dark pink for the accent. Look at that cute little pocket!! It needs to be shaved, I know. It's still drying. I just couldn't wait to post about it.

I even learned how to do mattress stitching, after much moaning and groaning and cursing and kvetching. Big thanks to Kathe for not whacking me over the head after all the kvetching.

I've finally picked out my pattern for the Harvest Sock Swap. I've got the yarn, and now I'm ready to cast on! Can't wait!

After spending last night being an enabler for Corrina's Shiny Object Syndrome, I think I got my S.O.S. karma kick today when I stumbled across this beautiful cardigan. I even own the dress the designer is wearing in the photos. It's a sign, I swear. That cardigan and I are meant to be.

Fabulous new additions to the stash this week (click on the pics for a better size):

Misti Handpainted Alpaca Chunky. OMG so gorgeous.

Trekking Pro Natura, because I think I could use some more solid sock yarns (and it was calling my name).

Sockina Cotton, for wool-allergic giftees

Oh, and on a non-knitting note, look at this adorable sweater I got at Target this weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute sweaters~~~

Your bag came out great. Odd that you need to shave youres and I didn't... Maybe I need to inspect mine a bit more closely.

Will miss you this weekend, hope yo have a great time away!